Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's Somebunny's Birthday----

Ok my friends - today I have a fun card to share with you.  I was really wanting a bunny from Karen Burniston and she came through with flying colors.  I was delighted when this new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs included  Lucky the Bunny.  I think he is adorable and have ideas swirling around in my head on to use him.

For this card I used Lucky, he is celebrating his birthday, with the new Props 7 which includes this cute basket along with different items to place in it.  I have provided links at the bottom of the page to all the dies I used on this card.   

So let's celebrate!
 

On the front I used the Lucky Birthday Clear Stamp Set (Coming Soon) for the sentiment and those cute little bunnies around the edge. 


Well - what can I say?  Lucky is so happy he's juggling carrots.  Quite a collection of gifts, party favors and balloons.

Have a Crafty Week,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.